Monday, March 16, 2009

JODY and the JETS

So my BLM is getting up there in levels, and it is about time for me to be getting new equipment. To help further motivate me to get 75, and ...so my BLM doesn't completely suck.

So one cool item on my agenda was Jet seraweels. Yeah they may not have as much INT as Mahatma Slops, but they look cooler, and don't have negative stats. Oh and it is fun to get them! :D

So I went out to Jody's spot and luckily, no one was there. :3 Killed some Ameretats for about 45 min, then Jody popped.


I was solo NIN/DNC at first and she totally killed me when I got her to about 25%. I just couldn't keep up TP/curing with her attacks and TP moves at that point.


So I HP, and asked my friend to help me kill it. We went back out luckily it wasn't taken. So we went at it and killed... but got an earth crystal. :/

Lame indeed. So I went afk for 2hrs, played Rock Band and such, then decided to head by to see Jody again, and noticed no one was there, so I set myself at home and started killing Ameretats again. About an hour into it, she popped again. This time I asked a fellow THF to come out and help me.


Luckily this time it dropped! The fight went really smooth, we were good about switching out hate, and I was still NIN/DNC so I was able to keep us from getting low HP.

No comments:

Post a Comment